Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things


There have been so many amazing things all over the internet. Since Tuesday Blues are among us, I figured I'd share some of my favorite things I've seen recently. Hey, it'll help make your day that much easier!

FAVORITE MUSIC & VIDEOS
ONE // Shut Up And Dance With Me -- Walk the Moon

I love this song, but the video is that much better. I was laughing so hard I almost woke up my roommate! 
TWO // Nothing Really Matters -- Mr. Probz (AfroJack Remix)
This song alone is amazing. But I love Mr. 
THREE // How to Reach Your Goals & Stay Motivated in 2015

Honestly, I'm still in "resolution-making" mode. I recently noticed how bad some of my habits are when it comes to school, studying, or even getting work done in general. I'm terrified of failure, but at the same time I don't go too much out of my way to prevent it. So for 2015 I've been really trying to work on achieving some short-term and long-term goals. Alexandrea Garza is one of my favorite YouTubers, and I really think this video is great for anyone to watch- especially if you want to get motivated & stay motivated
FAVORITE ARTICLES & STUFF FROM THE WEB

ONE // 12 Party Tips From Mr. Valentino
During a  famous Valentino dinner party with the guests being some young bloggers, he decided to share some anecdotes and words of wisdom about how to plan an unforgettable party. 
TWO // Tommy Hilfiger SS2015 Magalog
I love everything about this. The photography is incredible, and the models just seem so relatable. Plus, the clothes are so fun and classic. Definitely check it out!
THREE // How to Create Your Own Handwritten Font
I found this really neat article on one of my favorite blogs, The College Prepsterwhere Carly talked about finding a website where you can create a font out of your own handwriting! Seriously, how cool is that? I'm so looking forward to trying it in the near future. If you do, let me know what you think! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished