Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lately

Transitioning back into school mode is one of the hardest things for me. I've been ridiculously busy; between taking 6 classes, starting my internship, and training for the beginning of my spring season, I've had little to no time for breathing room.  This is what's been going on in my life...

SPA DAY:



One of my best friends, Annie, and I were gifted a day at the spa from one of our friends at the incredible Nemacolin Woods Resort & Spa. It was the absolute best way to spend a Sunday, especially after such a tough week. What girl doesn't want a day of pampering? I'm absolutely obsessed with cucumber water now because of it. We both got swedish massages and pedicures, which eventually lead to this... (this is what happens when you wear your Bean Boots to the spa, and aren't allowed to wear closed-toed shoes for an hour after your pedicure.)


Not to mention that it was one of the coldest and snowiest days we've had in a while. 


How gorgeous is this place? I never wanted to leave. And if you look closely, you can see the statue on the widow's walk on the roof (I think that's awesome)


The spa itself (the best picture I could take while standing outside with only one shoe). I love the architecture of the entire resort, since each building has its own character. 


ALEX'S BIRTHDAY:


January also brought one of my favorite person's birthdays! My roommate finally turned the big 2-0! 


Her entire immediate family flew up from Florida for the weekend! To celebrate, we went to Buca di Beppo which was absolutely fantastic.  The restaurant is set up with a family-style dinner, so you order large serving sizes to share with your group. Plus, who doesn't love traditional Italian restaurants? 




I love my city. 

COLLEGE FASHIONISTA:

This semester I was so extremely lucky to get an internship working as a Style Guru for College Fashionista. This includes photographing students who are implementing different fashion trends into their wardrobes, and writing a weekly story about their fashion while sharing ideas about what would be considered the biggest trends in collegiate style. I love everything about it. If you have any interest in writing or fashion, even social media, I definitely recommend applying to be a Style Guru for your school. 

Some of my favorite posts...







If you like what you see, create a College Fashionista profile, follow along, and don't forget to RAD posts you think are cool! (it's like a like on Facebook!)

Also, to see a complete list of my posts, view my profile HERE 

Follow me on my new Instagram! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished