Sunday, December 14, 2014

Semester Highlights (Fall 2014)


Sorry for the lack of posting activity lately! I've been super busy with the end of the semester projects, exams, papers and of course final exams. Looking back, I've had a pretty exciting couple of months- so I've decided to share the highlights and some of my absolute favorite pictures from the first half of my sophomore year!

 Tennis Season 2014:




I have the most gorgeous team & best friends! 


"Bows up, it's match day!"



Our Coach's lovely Aunt Sally, who took all of the gorgeous pictures from our match in Kentucky (her name is actually Sarah, so of course we had to take a "The Sarahs" picture!)



My stunning view everyday of fall

My 19th Birthday: 


My roommate knows me so well!


Patrick & Alex planned the most amazing surprises!



My very best friend, roommate, and rock. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me in college so far- I couldn't have survived without you!

Homecoming 2014:


Started off the morning right- cheering on my boyfriend in the SVC Cross Country Invitational


Then to the homecoming game with my best friends Alex & Lisa


Our annual "selfie with a zebra donkey"
Check out Lisa's amazing blog HERE!


Finished the day with some cotton candy at the club sponsored Homecoming Carnival! 

Halloween 2014:




"All the boys wanna hit it"



One of my favorite people

Cotillion 2014:


Sparkly Dresses & Red Lipstick


Our "laughing sorority girl" picture


Our dresses matched so perfectly we just NEEDED to take a twin picture


I love this kid, bow tie & all.

Tennis Banquet:


My two favorite seniors & captains


One of my high school rivals turned out to be one of the best friends I could ask for. 

End of the Semester:







First snow of the season! 


Light Up Night & Founder's Day


My second family




Christmas came early!


My "I'm glad that I actually love presentations" face


The most amazing little coffee shop & date
(@ the White Rabbit, Greensburg PA)

I can't wait to see what great things happen in the next semester! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished