Friday, October 10, 2014

First Post

        Hello lovely people! I've been following tons of fashion blogs for years for inspiration, insight on the latest and best products, and of course, entertainment. And finally, I've decided to commit and start my own fashion and lifestyle blog. So, welcome to Pittsburgh and Pearls! My name is Sarah, or Sar. I'm 19 years old and a college sophomore attending a small liberal arts school outside of Pittsburgh. I'm a marketing major with a communications minor, and have aspirations of becoming a fashion journalist or personal stylist in a large city. Some of my favorite blogs are The College Prepster, Summer Wind, and Classy Girls Wear Pearls. Besides my love for fashion, I also have a passion for interior design, which is one of the reasons I am so excited to graduate and have my own apartment. For now, I'm stuck decorating my dorm room with my fabulous best friend/roommate Alex, which isn't a complaint in the slightest. We're constantly updating our room, so there is definitely more to come in that regard in the near future. I'm so glad you stumbled upon my blog, and I can't wait to write more in the future!

       Until next time!

            Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished